Changes in our society and eating habits have contributed to the increase in obesity.
Difference in eating habits
- We consume too much sugar: 60% of adults drinks at least 1 sugary drink a day.
- Foods higher in sugar, salt, and fat are widely marketed and advertised.
- It often costs more to eat healthy.
- Restaurants, fast-food chains, and vending machines often sell higher-calorie foods. School vending machines and cafeterias are no exception.
- Portion sizes, especially of less-healthful foods and beverages, have gotten bigger.
Lack of physical activity
- Safe walking or biking routes may be limited, so we rely on our cars, even for short trips.
- Recreation centers and parks may not be easily accessible.
- Students do not get enough, or good enough, physical education.
- Most chores are now mechanized—gas or electricity powers the machines we use.
- Technology has made us sedentary.
- We spend too much time in front of a screen—a lot of time watching TV or in front of the computer—and this is especially true for children. Children between the ages of 8 and 18 years spend 7.5 hours each day engaging in entertainment media—TV, computers, cell phones, movies, and video games—and about 4.5 of these hours are devoted to watching TV.
- Not only do these passive pursuits detract from time that could be spent on physical activity, we eat meals and have snacks around the TV, which does its share of promoting this habit through advertising of high-calorie, unhealthful foods.
Obesity Treatment at Care Homeopathy
Care Homoeopathy is very proficient in managing all the symptoms of Obesity (weight Loss) and furthermore plays a vital role in preventing relapse of the condition. Homoeopathic medicines are prescribed on the basis of physical, emotional, and genetic makeup that individualizes a person. This constitutional approach framing mind and body works at the root-level.
Homeopathic treatment will make you feel like a new person by making you free of OBESITY. Homeopathic treatment is natural, safe, gentle and without side-effects. Another impressive thing about Homeopathy is that people on multiple medications can safely take Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic drugs are non-habit forming and have no addictive characteristics.
There is no miracle cure for obesity, and most reputable weight loss solutions emphasize that diet, exercise and behavioral changes are more important than weight loss medications. Whether you choose natural weight loss or herbal weight loss, you will be required to adhere to a strict, healthy diet and exercise in conjunction with the remedy or herb.
A balanced diet contains adequate amounts of Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals. Once the body weight comes to the standard level according to the height, the weight maintenance diets (adequate in Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals) should be taken to keep weight constant i. e. between 1700-1800 kcal. Therefore, daily diet should contain balanced amount of cereals, pulses, green leafy vegetables, other vegetables, roots, fruits, milk, fats and oils, sugar and jaggery, and groundnut.