The great defense system helps ward off even the most dangerous of invaders. Doesn’t it? Similarly, our body has an inbuilt defense mechanism – our immune system – that does a remarkable job of defending us against disease-causing microorganisms like fungus, viruses, and bacteria.
Did you know that in absence of a functioning immune system; even simply brushing your teeth would introduce enough harmful bacteria into your body to kill you? Or just breathing in the air can cause invasion of a tuberculosis bacteria? Luckily, our immune system protects us from these common, everyday bacteria and other microbes present in the environment.
What happens when your immune system fails?
A disturbed or weak immune system makes us susceptible to disease-causing microbes and makes us prone to illnesses and infections. People with low immunity therefore often fall ill. Also, they are likely to get affected by the outbreak of pandemics. So, what can you do to save yourself and stay healthy & protected? Strengthen your immunity!
Homeopathy can help you correct disturbed or low immunity and also boost your immune system. Natural homeopathic medicine for immunity stimulates the body’s own immune system to defend and heal itself.
So, how do you know you have low immunity?
Symptoms of low immunity
Changing lifestyles, increased junk food consumption, lack of exercise or outdoor activities and sports are some of the things that are affecting health of children adversely. Some of the causes of weak immunity in children are:
- You often suffer from common cold and hay fever symptoms
- You have lots of tummy troubles like frequent diarrhea, gas or constipation (Research indicates that nearly 70 % of your immune system is located in your digestive tract. The beneficial bacteria and microorganisms that live there defend your gut from various infections)
- Your wounds are slow to heal
You have frequent infections like:
- More than four ear infections in a year.
- Developing pneumonia more than once during a one-year period.
- Suffering from chronic sinusitis or more than three episodes of bacterial sinusitis in a year.
- You feel tired all the time
Causes of low immunity
Low immunity can be a result of chronic stress, lack of sleep, poor diet, and a sedentary lifestyle. Besides, certain medical disorders can also contribute to weaken your immune system. These immunodeficiency disorders can range from mild to severe, and can be present either from birth or may occur due to medical conditions like:
- Certain types of cancer
- Viral hepatitis
- Some medical treatments
So, how to increase immunity?
Physical activity, nutritious food, and proper sleep are good preventive measures to protect yourself and boost your immune system. However, when infections are at its peak in the air, these measures may not be enough to keep your immunity at its best. You may need to take medical help to ward off infections. Homeopathic medicines help boost your immune system naturally, that too, without causing any side-effects.
Homeopathy can help you boost immunity
- Homeopathic medicines, unlike the conventional approach, work at the level of immunity. Instead of providing just symptomatic relief, homeopathic medicines:
- Help you treat the root cause of frequent illnesses (low immunity)
- Help strengthen the immunity naturally
- Help develop natural defenses against disease-causing microbes
- Can act as both preventive and curative medicine
- Provide long-lasting relief
- Reduce recurrence of the infections
The homeopathic medicine Arsenic Alb 30 is recommended by AYUSH ministry of India for increasing immunity.